Murphy & Company, LLC – Murphy Means Team… Your Team
Murphy & Company is a team of handpicked professionals that together offer the full range of accounting and tax expertise that fits your business and individual needs.
Our Core Values
- Integrity – Openness, honesty and accountability in all we do.
- Knowledge Acquisition – Constantly seeking out new information to serve our clients better.
- Knowledge Sharing – To help our clients effectively manage their finances and by helping each other deliver exceptional client experiences.
- System Orientation – Implementation of processes, procedures and technology to improve our efficiency and accuracy.
- Flexibility – Scheduling our work to best serve our clients’ preferences.
- Restlessness – A commitment to continuous improvement.
At Murphy & Company, LLC, we go beyond the numbers to partner with clients—working year round to ensure you stay on a healthy financial path. We also offer an advanced technology platform so you always have convenient, real-time access to your financial documents and our staff. Via our Client Center, you can log in to your secure, personalized portal to view and print documents, enter data, access client accounting software, or contact us directly with questions. It’s all about creating the best possible experience for you.
We believe that our success is measured by the satisfaction of our clients. The Murphy & Company team is dedicated to meeting our clients’ needs with excellence and professionalism. A leading CPA firm in the Shoreline and Greater New Haven Connecticut business community for decades, we are proud of the solid reputation and mutual respect we have among our fellow community members.
We invite you to review our comprehensive suite of services and then contact us to learn how Murphy & Company can help you:
- Tax Management Services
- Accounting Services
- Estate and Trust Planning and Tax Preparation
- QuickBooks Accounting Help and Assistance
- Entity Selection and Restructuring
- Employee Benefits, Pension, and Profit-Sharing Plans
- Financial Projections and Forecasts
- Debt and Finance Advising
- Assurance and Advisory Services
- Audits, Reviews, and Compilation
- Financial and Retirement Planning
- IRS Representation
- Cash Flow and Budgeting Analysis
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Sales
- International Taxation